Sunday 25 January 2015

Styling Handmade

Styling A Sunday Afternoon Handmade Outfit


One of the few times I've managed to wear a fully handmade outfit! 

Details...

The skirt is actually my Clover Dress in paisley polyester - check out my last post for more details on it. 

My lovely Gran knitted me the pretty, cropped, pastel blue jumper. It was just meant to be a tester piece as she didn't have much of the wool left, but I loved the colour so much I asked if she could just do me a cropped version. I love it! 

Finally, I made the coat using Burda pattern 6844. I think it's one of the best things I've made, mostly because I challenged myself with something that wasn't a dress! A full blog post will be coming soon on this one - just as soon as I've braved the buttons...

So it's all handmade apart from the leggings - but plain black leggings? They don't really count. I'm still after an overlocker to make my own of those. And they wouldn't be black. These are £3 Primark beauties!  

All styled with a necklace and bag from Accessorize and Topshop boots. I love a good statement necklace and Accessorize never disappoints. I've also always found that although Topshop boots are a little more pricey, they're always the nicest and good quality.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing job on the coat, I love the grey with the light faux fur, looks fab x

    ReplyDelete