Thursday 14 August 2014

Handmade Holiday 3 Part 2

Still Day Three...

This post has a not-so-voluntary special guest!
This is my boyfriend Matthew in a T-Shirt I customised for him.


This plain white tee was from Burtons. I used the blue fabric (which is actually more teal up close) to customise the turn-up short sleeves and add a pocket.

This is the first item I have dared used my sewing skills on that wasn't for myself!
If I did it again I'd make that pocket a little smaller, but apart from that I was quite happy with the result. And, probably more importantly, so was Matthew.

Also, I have to mention the background of this photo! 
This was just out the front of our hotel. 
We were literally right by the sea, it was amazing.
Definitely still got the holiday blues...

No comments:

Post a Comment