Tuesday 6 May 2014

New Look Pattern 6095




New Look 6095

Finally finished! So this is the first of my projects... which took ages because my sewing machine broke when I was halfway through! I couldn't believe it! But I am now the proud owner of a shiny new Singer Talent 3323 sewing machine, an amazing early birthday present from my lovely boyfriend.

I love the shape of this shift dress and will definitely be making it again. I chose pastel powder-blue material because firstly I love this colour and secondly it's very in right now. 

This was an easy make, like it says on the front of the pattern. The only really tricky part is inserting the arms properly. You have to ease them in to join them properly and smoothly.

I bought this sweet little white bag from Accessorize at the weekend and love how well it goes with the dress. 

Here's my progress in photos...




No comments:

Post a Comment